RightIndem’s CEO, Oliver McGuinness, has recently been interviewed by Tara Allsopp at Instech to discuss how RightIndem is tailoring FNOL workflows for insurers, simplifying the claims process for customers and engaging with other service providers across the claims value chain.
Among the topics covered in the interview, Oliver explains:
- How RightIndem engages with insurer clients
- The analyses of structured and unstructured data to enhance claims handler decision-making
- The latest innovations to the RightIndem’s product
- How RightIndem chooses which tech providers to work with
- The emerging technologies driving innovation in claims
"RightIndem has made it easy for insurers to digitise the front-end of its notification system to facilitate the FNOL process. This increases the speed of the claims process but also puts the customer at the heart of the process. The platform is offered as a white-labelled solution which can be integrated into insurers’ existing communication channels, including WhatsApp for business, an insurer’s website and chat windows. RightIndem also acts as an integration partner for data validation, such as fraud detection at the FNOL stage. Third-party claims service providers directly integrate into the RightIndem platform at FNOL, reducing the integration complexity for insurers in their core systems." Oliver McGuinness
For a demonstration of the platform please email email@example.com, or click the link below.